Hiatus hard sided pop up , what have you heard or seen?

Roktman

Hey Guys , anyone have any first hand knowledge of these hiatus truck campers , just off the specs I like it, I’ve just haven’t seen one , I live in San Diego and their up in Washington, I like the weight, the materials , I’ll be getting a new truck in a few months and thinking about ordering a half ton with 8 foot bed , thinking that would be an almost perfect rig

trabs00

Lifetime Social Distancer
Old Hiatus thread Here I brought back to life almost a year ago.
2019 thread started by Hiatus this might not be a bad place to start something new.

It seems there are very few owners on Expo forum or ones who find Hiatus threads for some reason. In the linked thread, the owner of the older Ram really isn't on here much anymore, I'm not sure about the blue Colorado owner.

I have had one on my 2012 Tundra Crewmax for a few months but have yet to do any internal modifications and life (and one issue with the camper) has kept me from using it yet.
I have added my impressions and limited experience in that thread, but it wouldn't hurt to keep this new thread alive.

I plan on sharing my experiences, build out, photos etc. as I get experience with it, specifically since I wasn't able to find much of anything about them from owners before I bought mine. I live in Seattle so I am ~90 miles from them so I was at least able to go and see one in person.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior