Hiking near Mt. Baldy in AZ.

AZCPP

Adventurer
Just thought I would see if anyone would be interested in doing a little hiking in the Mt. Baldy area of the White Mountains in Arizona. I have been looking at a few trails that I would like to try. No date set as of yet but I am quite flexible. Hike most of Sat., explore a little in the trucks, camp Sat. night, then a short hike Sunday morning before heading home.

It will be cold but, oh well!!

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
I can't get away for this one but the area is beautiful. I love the trail up the east side of baldy that comes out of Sheeps Crossing. Enjoy and take pics.

ChrisB

I love it up there as well, the White Mountains are beautiful, especially Greer. I love that little town.

Unfortunately, with the holidays basically here, there probably won't be any adventures for me until after the 1st of the year! Have fun though and keep warm!

FurthurOnTheFly

Glamping Society
ChrisB said:
I love it up there as well, the White Mountains are beautiful, especially Greer. I love that little town.

Unfortunately, with the holidays basically here, there probably won't be any adventures for me until after the 1st of the year! Have fun though and keep warm!

x2 but if you plan anything for spring keep us posted I would be interested for sure!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears