Holy tool box !!

rdb4Runner

Observer
Still a lot cheaper than buying a Snap On.
Definitely better than Snap On as well IMO. We used similar boxes while in Kuwait working C130s. The boxes only opened on the one side and the "drawers" were 4 or 5 layers of foam cut for tools that you could take out and put up on the stands or where ever you needed the tools without bringing the whole box. The wheels also held up a lot longer than any of the other boxes I've used, and the wheels on this model seem way more beefy. If only the design of our boxes had a better layout and tool choice to match the durability of the box we would've been set:). We have FOD reducing Snap on boxes now and they are less than impressive.

Rallyroo

Expedition Leader
There was a thread a while back with the press release for the Pelican toolbox complete with tools being made for the US military.

Now if I can only remember the title of the thread so I can find it and post up the link for you folks.

Carlyle

Explorer
That is pretty sweet, but roll ups are going to have to stay in my truck and that is pricey and very bulky.

It would impress friends when you pull it out though... :Wow1:

chuck45

Observer
If I ever get a Duece and a Half I'll get one of these. Until then wrench rolls, a tool roll and a few canvas Klein bags in a Bucket Boss bagwill do just fine. As to price I wonder what it costs once you start customizing the drawers?

jeepmedic46

Expedition Leader
Pelican does make excellant cases. We have them on our ambulance as drug boxes and they are indestructable. :smiley_drive:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior

Members online