Hummer H3 Build

calebennis

Adventurer
Air Filter Day

Current one didn't look bad. But like buying any new vehicle, you dont know what they have done and when they have changed something. Outside of paper work.

So for $15 its a good purchase and now i know when it has been changed for future maintenance.

calebennis

Adventurer
Great start on your new vehicle!!! I love the H3's!!! Once I am able, I plan to get one and use it as a family adventure vehicle. In my head I picture 35's, trailer and removing the rear bench and placing 2 reclining suspension seats in there for the kids on long road trips and such. Keep up the good work, I'm subscribed and following along for other interesting ideas that work and make sense.

Thanks Socal4x4! Yeah its perfect for me as i tend to carry alot of camera equipment when not adventuring. Good idea on the back seats. I will probably keep the 33's since i am past "rock climbing" stage. As the Jeep was great but got tired of dreading breakage and if im going to make it up or not. :coffeedrink:

Im much more into finding new places and well adventuring.

ExpedH3T

Explorer
Caleb, I have an 09 H3T, many of us are having issues with the front frame (center of radiator where the frame bumps out a little) wearing a groove then cracking the radiator. Keep a peek on it, a good fix if you have no rub on your radiator yet is to cut back about a 1/4 in of the frame (right under the center radiator support....look at your pic)

calebennis

Adventurer
Yeah good call/info. Ill keep an eye on it. Ill probably just cut that part out real quick.

Thanks for the info :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman