I had to buy this !

Bob Freda

Adventurer
We went to Moab Ut. 2 weeks ago. The trip was planned over 6 months ago with a group of friends. We were mostly from New England and drove out (about 2,100 miles !) I brought my Tacoma , the LJ would be unbearable for the 4 day trip each way. To get to the point, one of my friends ripped off a sway bar bracket and went to town to get it welded, he texted me to come to the shop because they had really cool jeeps there. When we arrived it was amazing
With custom Jeeps and Rock Crawlers everywhere .
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

In the last photo you can see the trailer behind the rock crawler. We have a few of these in New England but they are very rare and usually quite expensive. It looked really nice, very well built and reasonably priced !

image.jpg

After we left I couldn't stop thinking about it, I didn't have my check book, I didn't know how I could get it home, but I knew it was now or never. A few days later (2 days before we were heading home) I called the owner (Jack) a really nice guy that designed the trailer and had it built by a fabricator in Florida. He came to Moab the next day and a deal was made.

image.jpg

That afternoon we took it on some mild trails and it performed just great. Moved most of our gear into the trailer, but the RTT would have to wait.

image.jpg

We towed it across 13 states back home, paid for by ATM card and with EXPIRED Florida plates, I can't believe it....

Here is a photo from today with the RTT installed and the LJ ready for another adventure .

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

jeepgc

Adventurer
Oh well Bob, only you know when it's time to move on, I'll miss seeing pics of your WK.

Good luck with your travels in your new vehicle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior