I pick up my Hallmark Victor Overland this Tuesday

ripperj

Explorer
Very nice. They make excellent campers. I had a chance to get a used Milner but it was priced out of my range. I did drool on it for a while :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Kingsize24

Very nice. They make excellent campers. I had a chance to get a used Milner but it was priced out of my range. I did drool on it for a while :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes I did the same a few years. Drooled over a Ute that was in Florida pre covid. The couple let my wife and I go in to look around and that was it. Lol. They make a great camper.

seeNik48

Adventurer
Our 2013 Ute XL is still in great shape after over 80,000 of exploring the West. We have been in some very rough roads and it is holding up fine. I see Hallmark recently sold a 2013 Ute for $27,500. Ours was roughly $34,000. I hope you have many great adventures.

Kingsize24

Our 2013 Ute XL is still in great shape after over 80,000 of exploring the West. We have been in some very rough roads and it is holding up fine. I see Hallmark recently sold a 2013 Ute for $27,500. Ours was roughly $34,000. I hope you have many great adventures.

Thank you! And yes, the quality of this camper is amazing. I have ZERO doubt, as you say, of many many years of fun and exploration.

Awesome that you still have yours as well. Seems most keep them a very long time, which speaks volumes.

seeNik48

Adventurer
Thank you! And yes, the quality of this camper is amazing. I have ZERO doubt, as you say, of many many years of fun and exploration.

Awesome that you still have yours as well. Seems most keep them a very long time, which speaks volumes.
We find that we like the lower center of gravity and lighter weight. Also, the one piece roof is maintenance free and the fiberglass is easy to clean. If we were to order a new one, we would eliminate oven, stereo, microwave and opt for manual lift and add north south bed which wasn’t available then. We have the wet bath but have never used it (hubby’s idea, not mine) but might be a selling point. Ditto, outside shower. I would have preferred the toilet with tank you dump or composting but the standard porcelain works well. PITA to dump but it is a small tank so doesn’t take long,

Hoping you have many adventures. Here is one of the nastiest toads we have ever driven: 62 miles took us 7 hours. Ruts, washboards, exposed lava, mud wallers, Ugh. IMG_2494.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior

Members online