I really need a Grand Wagoneer

JeepN95YJ

Adventurer
I really want a NICE Grand Wagoneer. I have a 2001 TJ that I would like to trade. If anyone knows of a possible taker, I would appreciate an introduction.

2001 TJ
4 Cyl, 5 speed 75,000 miles
Ford 9 inch rear ARB 5.13s
Currie D44 front ARB 5.13s
90%+ BFG ATs 33x12.5x15s
JB Conversions SYE

Gets 18mpg around town. Does have a few "bruises" but still looks good. Can drive anywhere. I just installed Gen Right corner guards after this picture.

Thanks,
Jerry
Batavia, OH

attachment.php

JeepN95YJ

Adventurer
Thanks guys,

I have a post over there as well.

I really want something in good condition. $5000 plus price range. My TJ is my current daily driver (but I work from home). The waggy needs to be capable of that duty.

I've had a couple of hits, but nothing in stone. I'd say my TJ is worth at least $8000. Hard to find Grand Wagoneers in that price range. Seems as if they are $500 basket cases, $3000 projects or $15K complete restorations.

I want a $7500 driver.

4WD School

Adventurer
Rescue Tellico Jeep Grand Wagoneer

Thanks. The new paint looks good. The new carpet and headliner have shipped. The new BFG AT tires are on it. The new windshield should be installed next week.

We've rebuilt and swapped in a factory 208 transfer case.

The new BJ's Off-Road rock sliders and front & rear bumpers have arrived and need to be installed soon. Then we can remount the winch.

And, so it goes...:smiley_drive:

JeepN95YJ

Adventurer
Still looking.

I have also decided I could trade the TJ for a nice family wagon or SUV. The wife has a 99 Grand Cherokee and would like something a little newer. I could "settle" driving the grand instead of the FSJ if I had too.

I'd appreciate if you folks could keep an eye out for me and guide potential trades my way.

Thanks!:safari-rig:

PS. Seriously, I would like an FSJ. Preferrably a GW but would consider a nice Chief as well. If you don't think your Jeep is worth an even trade for my TJ but it sounds interesting let me know. I'd love to discuss the possiblities.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger