Idacamper (Superduty) updates 2023

Jo_Duval

Observer
Same, because it's built relatively low tech with common materials and is super functional and tested.
I love the efficiency of the build. Not exhaustingly overbuilt like most rigs we see here.

This is much closer to what I could build, what I would want to build, what I could afford to build and meets all the requirements for what I do.
Perhaps being in Quebec near upstate New York lends me to much different terrain than if I was in Nevada, but if I did anything else than forest roads it would be slow enough that a regular cube can would make it. Heck when I built/installed gondolas on ski hills we would drive our f550 cube van up the hill at times.

IdaSHO

IDACAMPER
Sorry guys, original build thread was lost when Pirate originally dissolved. I can link to my photo album on Flickr later if youd like.

Maybe when I catch up with projects and work (haha 🤪) Ill repost the build thread. Chances are low for that however.

Jo_Duval

Observer
Sorry guys, original build thread was lost when Pirate originally dissolved. I can link to my photo album on Flickr later if youd like.

Maybe when I catch up with projects and work (haha 🤪) Ill repost the build thread. Chances are low for that however.

Well that explains it! I’d be happy just to see the pictures again!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior