Ideas for my 8ft wide Camper box

FjFairlady

Observer
I'm kinda thinking about putting this Camper box on my 1983 3/4 Ton Chevy Flatbed non dually. It's 9ft long and 8ft wide. The rear barn doors opening is about 71" Inside height is 51" Currently has wood benches and a 60 gallon water tank with outside shower.
I think Bunk beds on one side and a hidden toilet under a bench with black tank under the camper. Other side cook top and sink. I also have an Onan genny i could install under camper by the frame rails.

Contact rikjoy@yahoo.com
ExpoCamper039.jpg

ExpoCamper037.jpg

ExpoCamper024.jpg

ExpoCamper029.jpg

Last edited:

chris_the_wrench

Fixer & Builder of Things
A 60 gallon water tank is huge. 60 gals * 8lbs = 480 lbs of water. I have a 30 gallon tank in my camper and I find it to be plenty for the two of us. But anyways there are several callen camper builds around here. Callen builds nice strong untis.

-Chris

I'm kinda thinking about putting this Camper box on my 1983 3/4 Ton Chevy Flatbed non dually. It's 9ft long and 8ft wide. The rear barn doors opening is about 71" Inside height is 51" Currently has wood benches and a 60 gallon water tank with outside shower.
I think Bunk beds on one side and a hidden toilet under a bench with black tank under the camper. Other side cook top and sink. I also have an Onan genny i could install under camper by the frame rails.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior