If you are looking for a 2022/2023 F-150 4WD SuperCab HDPP 3.5L (8ft bed), we found half a dozen

smork

We just went through a few weeks of urgent work to secure one of the remaining F-150's with the HDPP (Heavy Duty Payload Package) option.
As many of you know the HDPP option has been discontinued after the 2023 model year.
Why is this important? We need a Full-size pickup (that fits in the garage) with this kind of payload:
1FTFX1E81PKF88435 door payload sticker cropped.jpg
We're going to put a 500 lb camper on the bed and still have capacity to tow (within reason).
This config is really a unicorn now.
Over a couple of weeks, we dug through autotrader.com (credit to my better half - she unearthed half a dozen that fit the requirements - 4x4 HDPP Max-Tow, 3.5 EcoBoost, and SuperCab).
Here is our short list - all data listed verified with actual window stickers. If you are ok with V8s, your list may be twice as long.
We bought the one in Missouri (highlighted in green below) but as late as last week, dealers were still calling us about some of the others. I know the Pueblo, CO one was still available yesterday.
1706230775750.png
There it is, if you google the VIN, that should give you the dealer that has the vehicle on offer.
Anyway, hope this research helps someone out there looking for a needle in a haystack like we were.
Wishing you all the best and happy camping!

Our new truck:
1706231262469.jpeg
Looking forward to the next steps.

Dougnuts

Please be aware of the issues with the Max Tow rear axle (hub retention bolt - that's my name for it) and keep your eyes and ears out.

I passed over a few trucks I really liked due to that issue, which there is currently no solution for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman