Inside the Ghost Ships of the Mothball Fleet

Toyotero

Explorer
Very interesting photos!

I've got an interest for the abandoned, and the more expensive they were the more interesting (bridges, buildings, ships, etc).

teotwaki

Excelsior!
Hopefully they don't get prosecuted after the fact since there was no actual harm to the old rustbuckets. They've publicly provided all the necessary proof to be hauled into court so ya never know...

Thanks for the link to the photos!

Overland Hadley

on a journey
Hopefully they don't get prosecuted after the fact since there was no actual harm to the old rustbuckets. They've publicly provided all the necessary proof to be hauled into court so ya never know...

I was wondering about that.

If they do not get in trouble then it would set some kind of precedent, or at least make other people want to sneak out there. (They even detailed how they got out there.)

Personally I would want to publish work like this anonymously.

Cody1771

Explorer
cool shots, i just shared it on my facebook :p i wouldnt worry to much about the legality of it... i dont think it would be worth there time to go after those guys seeing as they didnt steal anything or damage anything. they might get a letter in the mail or a phone call giving them the "keep away or else" speech.

Michael

Adventurer
I would be a little worried about this website if I were on the security patrol -- they had the intruders in the spotlight a couple of times and didn't see them :088:

Viggen

Just here...
The Sea Shadow. Thats a cool boat. I just did some reading on it and apparently the Navy tried to give it away but no one wanted it so now itll be "recycled." Crazy.

Overland Hadley

on a journey
The Sea Shadow. Thats a cool boat. I just did some reading on it and apparently the Navy tried to give it away but no one wanted it so now itll be "recycled." Crazy.

Really? I'll take it! :elkgrin: (Should work as a houseboat in the local harbour.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12

Members online