IPF 840 Fog Lights

shawkins

Adventurer
I'm looking to upgrade the stock fog lights on my '97 4Runner and stumbled across the IPF 840's.

Does anyone here have any experience with these? How did you like them? Would you recommend a different fog light?

Thanks
Stephen

miller_au

Adventurer
G'day Shawkins... i havnt used these particular fog lights before but i have had IPF's for many years and have been very happy with their product.

I belive the 840's have a dedicated fog lens, so not ideal if you want a spot light also. However many brands like lightforce make interchangable lenses so you can adapt your spotties to your different driving needs..

shawkins

Adventurer
miller_au said:
G'day Shawkins... i havnt used these particular fog lights before but i have had IPF's for many years and have been very happy with their product.

I belive the 840's have a dedicated fog lens, so not ideal if you want a spot light also. However many brands like lightforce make interchangable lenses so you can adapt your spotties to your different driving needs..
I'm looking for a dedicated fog light as I have Lightforce 170's for driving light duties.

Thanks for your input.

Stephen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan