James Baroud Horizon for sale $2,000

sblanken

This is an almost new roof top tent with zero defects. We bought it this year, late in the summer and took it on three trips before finding an airstream that we couldn't pass up. It is an amazing tent, but we have collected a number of high dollar camping shelters that we just cannot afford. Comfortable (lots of headroom, many windows), roomy (larger footprint than the wedge style), and incredibly fast set up (faster than the other clamshells). Pull over, take the bungee secured cover off and open. Drink a beer happy in the knowledge that you will have a good night's rest in the great outdoors. The kids love it. It is one of the more low profile and lightweight roof top tents, making it (relatively) easy to remove from your vehicle. Will consider reasonable offers. Located in northern NM, with possible delivery to Denver area.

See the expedition portal two-part review of this tent.

Craigslist link for photos. http://denver.craigslist.org/for/5327551756.html?lang=en&cc=us

Last edited:

Zducer

I am thinking to sell mine. Roost Tent.
In brand new condition. I used it ones and never got a chance to install it again.
But not less than 2,000.

00p0p_1v5ZqMVTHX_600x450.jpg00w0w_cT9AhTWXQSa_600x450.jpg
00u0u_k2uRm7QUtuM_600x450.jpg 01313_iIGE3JtJL3f_600x450.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12