James Baroud Space Evo - FOR SALE in NC

concretejungle

Adventurer
I have a used James Baroud Space Evo roof top tent for sale in High Point, North Carolina.

I purchased this tent new around 2016 (was told this was the first shipment in the states). This has been an exceptional tent and I have used it over 100 nights.

This tent has lived on top of my Land Cruiser since purchasing it. I have slept through many storms and have stayed dry and very comfortable in it. I'm sure you would like to know why I'm selling it; well I'm selling it because I wanted to upgrade to a larger awning and I wanted a little bigger tent. So I ended up getting the Bush Company 270XT Max awning. I tried to mount it to my load bars and keep this tent but it just wasn't the best solution.

Tent comes with ladder, stock mattress and mounting hardware.

Here are just a few of the things that are not perfect considering it's used:
*first day of ownership, I had the tent open in the garage, went to close it and the darn ladder was inside crooked... punched a little tear in the head liner.
*last fall one of the rear door zippers broke. There are still several zippers on the door, so it does zip closed, but one of the zippers is broken.
*last winter after a big snow, as the snow melted it leaked in the roof vent. This left water staining on the headliner and a little of the headliner is falling down. I since used clear silicone to seal up the roof vent so no leaks. You can purchase a new vent but I didn't think it was worth what they are asking for them.

Located in High Point, NC 27262. Not wanting to ship. Last quote I had to ship the tent with me building a pallet was $1200.

Asking $1800.

EDIT: I have to resize all the photos before I can upload them.... kind of thought in 2022 that forum software could handle that....

Last edited:

concretejungle

Adventurer
IMG_6627 Large.jpeg

IMG_6622 Large.jpeg
IMG_6625 Large.jpeg

concretejungle

Adventurer
I'm sorry for some reason I never received notifications of the questions!

Price reduced to $1600
IMG_5400.JPG

IMG_5559.JPG

Here are a few pics of it mounted on my 80 series.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman