Jeep JK Roof Rack

Wicked van

Observer
Hello, I am selling my Custom Fabricated Jeep JK Unlimited low profile roof rack. Asking price is: $1700 including rotopax mounts. Rotopax and Lox Pack Mount are extra $220 you can email me at: wicked.mikey@yahoo.com or text me at: 1-(818)-535-5445.
Thanks for looking,
Mike
P.S. No reasonable offer will be turned down.IMG_4521.jpgIMG_4507.jpgIMG_4506.jpgIMG_4547.jpgIMG_4601.jpgIMG_4478.jpg

Last edited:

HAFICON

Adventurer
I would pay that no question wish I was in CA. I love that way the rack mounts to the light bar. Great job wish I was closer.

If you have a source of supply for the hardware like the knobs that you could share that would be really cool.

Septu

Explorer
I would pay that no question wish I was in CA. I love that way the rack mounts to the light bar. Great job wish I was closer.

If you have a source of supply for the hardware like the knobs that you could share that would be really cool.

Same. Too bad that's 3000 miles away.

Wicked, do you have a shot as to how the rack ties into the A pillar mounts?

gauchomatt

Adventurer
Wicked Van, how is the rack mount attached to the light bar?

This has been one of the biggest issues with my indecision to purchase a roof rack (that's capable of having a Roof top Tent) because I would have to get rid of my light bar (at least without further modifications)... can you expound? I am interested! In Utah... but close enough. :) Are you going to a different rack?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior