Jeep Liberty overland rig

JeepMorrison

I have been lurking on here for a while now.......great stuff.

But its a 2002 Jeep Liberty that I built up. Its a multiple purpose rig.

Im from Texas so hoping to get out with a group soon.
67abce229aab1a33a8ec794dfd6faaa7.jpg
ba3136856b6712e37b6a4d8c72f86be7.jpg

b3869dbafa1cd9c04b421887962b09c8.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

heehawhardy

Adventurering
Where at in Texas? I'm over here by Lake Sam Raybourn. Welcome aboard, look forward to seeing the progress on your vehicle.

JeepMorrison

I don't say this often but that is a sweet Libby. Any plans to do a SAS up front in the future?
Honestly not on this one.....I have three Libertys so one of those will be SFA swap. Plus this one is my daily driver, and the ride with the coilovers and IFS is the nicest ride I have ever had in a 4x4.
Where at in Texas? I'm over here by Lake Sam Raybourn. Welcome aboard, look forward to seeing the progress on your vehicle.
About 1 hour east of Houston.

TBH this Jeep is just about done. I already have a long build list on it. I just need to install my kit to give it 1" more lift and my 33s installed. Then it will be done.

Victorian

Approved Vendor : Total Composites
The liberties are undervalued as overland rigs. Granded the trunk is pathetic but the 4x4, low range and compact size makes them fun to drive!

JeepMorrison

The liberties are undervalued as overland rigs. Granded the trunk is pathetic but the 4x4, low range and compact size makes them fun to drive!
Mine has the NP241OR 4:1 in it. So its a super low 4x4. But I do wish I had a few more cubic feet of storage. But that fix is coming next year

SamM

Adventurer
Here's a picture of my 2003 Jeep Liberty. I've been thinking about using it as the basis for a small trail rig. Are there any build threads showing current modifications for this vehicle? My daughter rear ended somebody in this one and it has 190,000 miles on it. We bought it new in 2002.

SamM

image.jpg

SamM

Adventurer
Here's one showing the damages. It also needs rockers. The Liberty is a Limited and has Selec-Trac.

SamM

image.jpg

tommudd

Explorer
Here's a picture of my 2003 Jeep Liberty. I've been thinking about using it as the basis for a small trail rig. Are there any build threads showing current modifications for this vehicle? My daughter rear ended somebody in this one and it has 190,000 miles on it. We bought it new in 2002.

SamM

View attachment 321968

Check out LOSTJEEPs for all kinds of builds on the KJ ( 02-07 Libertys )
I have 4 now and adding another one soon , an 02 renegade , will be 2 03s Sports an 04 and a 05 Limited
shown the 03-04 -05
If wanting to lift check out www.jeepinbyal.com for the Ironman and OME lifts, also has adjustable coilovers that I run on the black one. Have lifted 35 of them so far at my place, great rigs

the 03 Green one got a small 2.5 inch adjustable coilover lift

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger