Jerry Can Holders 10 Liter Size

hhog4dc

Guys & Gals
I need help in locating these 10 liter jerry can holders. (pictured)
I know there are various different styles available, but I'm looking for these if they are still out there. If someone would have info into where they are available or a retailer that sells them on the internet that would be great.
I have sent an email to Outlaw Offroad asking if they have a source for them since they have them pictured on there trailer. Any input would be great.
Thanks again.....Doug

2852299964_a605278d9b_b.jpg

AH-Trailer.jpg

offroadtrailer009.jpg

jdholder

Explorer
That "Outlaw" Trailer is mine now. I'll look and see if the can holder have a name on them.

Also - call outlaw, ask for Bond, and ask him about the can holders. He had the trailer built and maybe he knows. Their number is 949-581-5001.

hhog4dc

Thanks Jon for the info,
I have sent an email to Outlaw Offroad regarding the can holders and am waiting for a response back. I do appreciate the info and will let you guys know what I find out. thanks Doug

jdholder

Explorer
Thanks Jon for the info,
I have sent an email to Outlaw Offroad regarding the can holders and am waiting for a response back. I do appreciate the info and will let you guys know what I find out. thanks Doug

I would call them - they are an extremely busy shop and I have MUCH better luck when I call than when I e-mail them.

hhog4dc

We'll guys,
I spoke to Bond at Outlaw Offroad about the can holders and he was going to send me some pics of a new style that is available. I'm still waiting, so I'll have to give another buzz and see what's up. Will give an update when I have some more info. Doug

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12

Members online