Jesse James work wear....

texas taco

Adventurer
I love high quality clothing. I wear Exofficio, Patagucci, and Mountain Khaki. I also wear Carhart pants to work in. My wife surprised me with a pair of Jesse James work khakis. She bought them at our local Wall-mart. I actually can't stand Wall-mart so I was very reluctant to keep them. WOW They seam to be very good quality. They are as thick as my Carharts, and they have the triangle crotch gusset like Mountain Khakis have.. I have to say the initial quality rivals the Mountain Khakis ..minus the trendy logo... And get this they were only twenty dollars...Fifty dollars saved = a couple a hundred miles worth of fuel for the next adventure..... We will see how the hold up. Only time will tell.

Rozzi

Adventurer
Thanks for posting this. I've been in the market for some reasonably priced pants. I'll check them out.

ncgamedog

Observer
I just picked up a couple pairs of these this afternoon ...and I to say that I am very pleased. they advertise to be 12oz canvas compared to the 10.2oz MK. the fit is actually better than the cahartts I wore in to the store. I cant see how it would be possible to wear these out. I have found a new brand that i will be loyal to as long as they hold up this quality!

dzzz

I just don't know about you guys. We may need a new term. How about instead of metrosexual we use "exposexual".

(No gay bashing intended, strictly heterosexual bashing.)

texas taco

Adventurer
I just don't know about you guys. We may need a new term. How about instead of metrosexual we use "exposexual".
Now thats what I call funny...:sombrero:
I just hope they do not diminish in quality over a price point...I guess WalMart is the only company marketing the line.

dzzz

You were getting points for mentioning Walmart, but then you wrote "triangle crotch gusset". That's like minus ten thousand points.

Metcalf

Expedition Leader
I bought a pair of these a few months ago. I still haven't figured out the sizing though. They seem to run small in the waist for me and from the crotch to the top of the waist is a bit long. While they are really heavy duty, they are kinda like wearing cardboard. I have washed them a half dozen times now and they just don't get any softer.

I will keep trying to get them to work. They are a very high quality pair of pants for $20.

i would also have to suggest the Wrangler Riggs line of pants. Very beefy and strong. They are only $35-$40 if you shop around.

ShoxX

Observer
I bought a pair 6 mo. ago. Mine are still stiff as hell and wrinkle easily. They ripped at seams on the seat after 2 wears. I patched them up from the inside and the patch is holding. All the other seams are starting to fray (sp?). They are Ok in my book but nothing like my Dickies and Carharts. I build and maintain cell phone towers/sites so I'm pretty rough on pants. Maybe you'll have better luck.

getout

Adventurer
Nice find. I think I'm going with the Jesse James - Flame-Resistant Coveralls for only $50. :sombrero:

0080907607472_215X215.jpg

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Jesse-James-Men-s-Long-Sleeve-Flame-Resistant-Coveralls/11026941

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan