KTM's....

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
Ouch....Not sure how they got price. They're $10,799 around here. Still waiting on a gray or black one to pop up.
I know! Guessing it's the accessories that are bolted to it that upped the cost.

Road trip? Here's a black one:

Screenshot 2024-02-20 090719.png

Panulhos

The Norden 901 looks like a fantastic adventure bike, and it's understandable that you're curious about its reliability compared to other options like the Suzuki. While it's true that forums can sometimes be filled with complaints, they can also provide valuable insights into common issues and potential kinks with specific models.

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
Very nice! I was about to give you the same advice I was given when I was looking at 690s. “Don’t ride one or you will buy it.” Probably one of my most favorite bikes ever!
Never had a chance to ride it. It was their last one for the year. But ergos felt great and the low centre of gravity will be awesome!
1st time I rode it was from the trailer into the garage. And that was on a piece of plywood because the road was solid ice and the back tire kept spinning.

Kingsize24

How are you liking your 901 EXP so far? Love the comfort seat and how it comes out of the package basically ready to go. Was just watching a few videos on one.

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
How are you liking your 901 EXP so far? Love the comfort seat and how it comes out of the package basically ready to go. Was just watching a few videos on one.
It's still winter here so haven't had a chance to get out on it yet. The road in front of the garage is a skating rink.

I wait until the roads are swept here before I start riding to ensure the gravel that is spread on the roads is all cleaned up.

Don't wanna wipe out on loose gravel on the road! I'm probably over cautious when it comes to riding. But, that's the way I roll.

Experienced rider passed away last spring here because of loose gravel.

Screenshot 2024-03-15 101218.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior