Large Adventure Vehicle Construction Techniques

simple

Adventurer
What steered you away from dope? I've found dope works 100% of the time on metal pipe threads. Teflon works 95% of the time on plastic and I never use it on metal because most of the time it doesn't work.

Deleted Member 183

I started this thread with a different title!

I suggested that all of us large adventure truck owners that have built our own rigs use this thread to list the components (fuel type, motors, trans, axles, heating systems, & so on) of our rigs and why we selected them, so that others that are contemplating building their own rig can see what us knuckleheads did before them (and hopefully learn from our mistakes).

Well after several weeks of no replies, I attempted to delete the thread and found that in certain sections ExPo no longer permits the OP to delete their threads! I then "reported" my own thread... And suggested to our Lords & Masters that they delete the thread because of lack of interest. What did I get in return... GOOSE EGGS!!!

So I changed the title! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

mog

Kodiak Buckaroo
I started this thread with a different title!

I suggested that all of us large adventure truck owners that have built our own rigs use this thread to list the components (fuel type, motors, trans, axles, heating systems, & so on) of our rigs and why we selected them, so that others that are contemplating building their own rig can see what us knuckleheads did before them (and hopefully learn from our mistakes).
So how about starting with the list of components of Casa Azul (aka: Blue House - Blaues Haus - Maison bleue - Plava kuća - Niebieski dom - Mavi Ev) so we have a suggested format and as the saying goes "OP before beauty" ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior