leaky sunroof

TexasTJ

Climbing Nerd
well my Rear sunroof has gone Liaky! Dose anyone have a good link to a how to troble shoot the leak? Also Has anyone ever just RTVed the SOB shut and stoped the leaking?

Thanks for the help

Nate

P.S. If I ever get the little stuff fixed I'll put up a Build Thread!

timmy!!!!!!!

Explorer
Probably your drain tubes are clogged up. A bunch of people have tried different ways to clean them out just search dweb whenever it comes back for some ideas. Make sure to lube up the sunroof rails when while up there also.

TexasTJ

Climbing Nerd
Cool thanks Timmy. What's up with that dweb is down a lot. Sven thanks for the link!

Ps Timmy, Colt is going to rain some hate on Bama come the 7th! :D

Last edited:

timmy!!!!!!!

Explorer
That is just how dweb is...I wish it was up all the time but then I would probably not get anything done at all.

Oh and I am going to wear and Ingram for Heisman shirt when I am in Abilene for Christmas...

TexasTJ

Climbing Nerd
HAHA Nice. So i just remembered that my SN is different on Dwed. I'm WantsADisco! over there!

TexasTJ

Climbing Nerd
What Kind of silicone should I use to seal up the Rear Roof and where all should I put it or sould I just fill in the gap around the hole sunroof? This seam like the most water resistent way to do it. besides im looking to get a low SD roof rack!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears