List of all North American Rover Events?

Pskhaat

2005 Expedition Trophy Champion
Does anyone maintain or is there a list of all Rover-specific events throughout any given year in North America?

LRNAD90

Adventurer
NO list that I am aware of either, here is what I can recall off hand..

Land Rover National Rally is happening this week in Moab UT. It is an annual event and rotates between Colorado and Moab year to year..
ROAV - Mid Atlantic Rover Rally - Also an annual event, and also happening this week

ROVICON - already past for this year, but also an annual event
SCARR - already past for this year, but also an annual event
Maine Winter Romp - already past for this year, but also an annual event
Rovers at Wintergreen - already past for this year, but also an annual event
Muddy Chef - already past for this year, but also an annual event

Robesonia’s RTV trials - Fall dates TBA
URE - Uwharrie 19th Annual Rover Expedition - 11/3-11/5
Hill Country Rover Rally - 10/13-10/15
FLRC Fall Rally - 10/28-10/30
30A Sand Rover Rally - 4/18-4/21 2024

Last edited:

rgallant

Adventurer
I think you are facing an issue of most events are club based and local to their area. So my club in BC has been having a 7-8 day overland trip through southern BC the last couple of years, averaging about 1200 miles largely off-road. But there is a limit to how many trucks can go, mostly camp spots and group management issues. And timing depends on the how forest fire season is.

LRNAD90

Adventurer
Rover Revival - 7/11-7/13/2024

THE 1ST ANNUAL ROVER REVIVAL
Vermont's Land Rover Overlanding Event
A three-day off-road event set against the breathtaking backdrop of Vermont’s Class IV roads. Our curated maps, accompanied by annotated trail notes and difficulty ratings, provide participants with a roadmap to adventure, ensuring a seamless and thrilling exploration of the state’s diverse landscapes.
As each day concludes, the rally transforms into a communal celebration at basecamp where participants camp under the stars and engage in fireside chats led by experienced Land Rover enthusiasts and overlanders. These evenings foster a sense of camaraderie, as participants share their off-road tales and insights.
Join us for a unique off-road experience, where the spirit of exploration meets the warmth of community.

Pskhaat

2005 Expedition Trophy Champion
If you all had to choose just ONE of these events, which would you choose?

HUMMER/Expeditions

there are lots of smaller groups that go out and play,
This Saturday I am going with 9 rovers,
( they need a recovery vehicle 😉🤫 )
I know Southern California Land Rover club is back active again ❤️
Early march we are doing Arizona exploration with Land Rovers .

ZacSc

Rovers at Wintergreen - already past for this year, but also an annual event

Sold out the Day after tickets went available :(
The event is over a month away and it's already sold out. I guess a lot of people like it. I'd like to be there one day. But if tickets are sold so actively, it's unlikely to happen. The organizers can safely raise the price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior