Load Tamer

Tacovendor

Explorer
After I spoke with Doug and Jay at Overland Expo about the Load Tamer nets and Quickie Tiedowns I got a set and a cargo net to secure my gear on the BajaRack. I have to say the construction and quality are top shelf, no wonder the military uses them. It was nice to know that on my trek home I had no worries about the stuff up in the rack. Any how, Thanks guys for the great product.
http://www.cargonets.com/
OVX3008.jpg

Ryan_S

Observer
Do you have those aluminum boxes held down by anything other than the cargo net?

Also, what do the connections on the ends look like?

thanks.

Tacovendor

Explorer
Both Load Tamers Cargo net and "Quickie Tiedowns", with ratchet straps you can overtighten and damage your rack or your cargo. this product makes it very unlikely you can do this when its used. The ends are caribiners that run through a common line that is cinched at the back of the net and holds it firmly in place.

Bonked

Observer
Sounds impressive. I have a full length BajaRack on my 98 4runner. I'd be interested in seeing some photos of the caribiner attachment, as well as info on the sizing for the Baja Rack dimensions.

Your cargo looks really secure. I always strap boxes/cargo with self tightening straps first, then cover everything w/ a canvas tarp, pulled tight. It's really secure but als a real pain in the...

I'm nearby you--in Murrieta

Tacovendor

Explorer
I was using the ratchet straps and they put undo strain on the rack, I'll get some shots of the attachment

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior