Looking for a tent

Looking for a tent with a 8x6 footprint for a project I am working on. I have done a google search and have not came up with much . Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes , looking at building a platform on a trailer for the tent to setup on . This way I won’t always have to bring the trailer

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
Yes , looking at building a platform on a trailer for the tent to setup on . This way I won’t always have to bring the trailer

In that case, you really need to think about how you intend to attach it to the platform, as some tents require being staked down. You should probably stake every tent down unless you like broken tents and cleaning up a mess.

xlcaferacer

Adventurer
I have a Kodiak Canvas 8.5x6 and I couldn't be happier. I also looked at the Springbar 8.5x6 when I was shopping for this size tent. Both of these are very high quality canvas tents, and I doubt you would be disappointed with either. I just preferred the doors and extra windows on the Kodiak. The only downfall to this style tent is that it does require you to stake it out.
IMG_2921.JPGIMG_2923.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12