Looking for a trailer!!

duxndogs

Observer
Hey guys -

I'm looking to buy a used expedition camping trailer.

I posted this over in the "For Sale" forum but thought I'd post here as well in case any of you are considering selling your camping rig. Or, maybe you know someone thinking of selling?

Camping trailers I'm interested in:

- AT trailers
- Conqueror trailers
- offroad teardrop trailers
- other brands of trailers (M.O.A.B, X-venture, Manley, etc)
- custom built DIY trailers
- may consider some of the offroad PopUp campers (Fleetwood E1, Evolution series, Jayco Baja, Aliner, etc)

Unfortunately, I'm too busy with work and probably NOT handy enough to build my own. Originally I thought about looking for a good base trailer (military, etc) and building one myself. I've decided to look into a used trailer first.

Max Budget is $10k. :ylsmoke:

(New ones tend to be just out of my budget plus I'm not sure we as a family would use it enough to warrant the cost).

Let me know what you have. Feel free to send me a PM if you know where one is. Any and all help (advice) is appreciated!!! :victory:

Thanks!

duxndogs

Observer
:wavey:

Thanks to those that have PM'ed me. I think I've responded to everyone.

Keep the leads coming...

Thanks again!

Stageman

I have a good start for a trailer for sale. Needs little to be finished. Add your own tent and it'll be great. If interested, my # is 7313585946 Located in west tennessee Here is the only pic i have on my cpuIMG_20130602_174601_749.jpgIMG_20130602_174601_749.jpgIMG_20130602_174601_749.jpgIMG_20130602_174601_749.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman