Lost-Proof your kid book

Riptide

Explorer
Hi all,

While picking up a Woodman's Pal a few months ago, I was perusing their site, and came across a book that they offer. It's called "How to Lost-Proof Your Child".

Anyway, I just got to reading it yesterday, after getting home from an awesome 10 days in Acadia National Park with my wife and kid, and got to thinking about how little I was prepared for my kid getting lost.

The book is a quick read, and seems to have a lot of good info; simple stuff that both you and your kid can do. I have already started going over with my almost 5 yr old daughter, and plan on carrying it thru.

Just wanted to pass the title on. I have no stake in the book or the seller, but as a parent, this seems like pretty good info...

http://www.protoolindustries.net/st...n=com_virtuemart&Itemid=53&vmcchk=1&Itemid=53

Pat

Superu

Explorer
From what I can see of it, the book looks interesting. Though the idea of paying over 9 dollars for standard UPS shipping for an 8.95 book seems a bit much!

Sent them an email to see if there is an error on the shipping rates list. :ylsmoke:

R_Lefebvre

Expedition Leader
Could also post this in the book thread? Seems worth keeping it altogether for simplicity of people finding it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior