Lowered Price $31,500 - 2010 Tacoma TRD 4x4 w/ TRD Supercharger – Low Miles

nmoverland

$34,000 OBO - I’m open to a fair selling price; fair for me and fair for you. Open to BTC as form of payment.

Original owner, well maintained, fantastic condition, interior and exterior. No accidents, no damage, no weird smells. Reliable vehicle with many, many more miles and adventures left for the next owner, and it can be driven daily. Questions, no problem, shoot me an e-mail, 202overland@duck.com

Highlights
  • TRD Supercharger – 304 hp and 334 lb-ft – V6 4.0L Toyota
  • Low miles – 92,500 miles
  • Manual 6 speed transmission
  • Title in hand and clean
  • Double Cab – Short Bed
  • Factory locking rear dif
  • 32 gallon fuel tank
  • Alpine Multimedia iLX F411 – 11 Inch touchscreen (Supports Apply CarPlay and others)
  • Scheel-Mann Vario F Front Seats
  • Old Man Emu Suspension with 1.75 inch lift
  • Firestone airbags rear suspension
  • Rocky Road Rock Sliders
  • All Steel Camper Shell with Ambulance Doors (2,000lbs load capacity on top of shell)
  • Truck Vault Drawer System
  • Baja Squadron amber ditch lights
  • Baja LP6 Amber Lights
  • Rigid 20 inch white light bar
  • Method 703 Rims with Bead
  • Cooper Discoverer AT3 XLT
  • Flush mount engine block heater plug and flush mount enclosed SB50 Solar plug. Front bumper.
  • For full list, shoot me an e-mail.

Will include water tank in the back of the truck, hi-lift jack and Eezi Awn awning with full sides to the awning for privacy.

Vehicle located in Northern Virginia. I'm sad to sell it as we are transitioning to a new vehicle, and we simply do not need two 4x4 vehicles. I'm confident that the next owner will enjoy this truck as much as we did.

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 377
  • _DSC0893.JPG
    _DSC0893.JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 370
  • 2.12.jpg
    2.12.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 343
  • 17.jpeg
    17.jpeg
    847.3 KB · Views: 346
  • 15.jpeg
    15.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 364
  • 19.jpeg
    19.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 383
  • IMG_7744.jpeg
    IMG_7744.jpeg
    665.6 KB · Views: 412
  • IMG_2284.jpeg
    IMG_2284.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 251
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 231
Last edited:

Jack D.

Question - I’m looking at the picture of the engine compartment, above the battery (odyssey battery???), on top of the fuse box, what is that?

nmoverland

Correct, Odyssey battery. That is solar battery charge controller. The front bumper of the Tacoma has a flush Anderson powerpole connector (upper left rectangular item) to hook up a solar panel.

The lower right circular item is for the engine block heater when the temperatures dip. Last night in Northern Virginia, -3F, brrrr. Tacoma heated right up at 5:30am this morning when I left for work.

Attachments

• IMG_7794.jpg
    IMG_7794.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 36

Jack D.

Did you run a line to the back of the truck to run DC equipment?

Is that a stock bumper? What kind of coating?

nmoverland

No. With the TRD Tacoma's there is an AC plug in the back of the truck. I plug my NL Fridge in to the AC plug when moving. It would be easy to do. I have a line from solar battery controller to run DC equipment, but it is only a few feet long.

Stock bumper with LineX coating.

AggroCrag

Meat Popsicle
Not trying to threadjack, but I'm curious about the seats. Did they add any headroom to the truck? Also, how did you get around the airbag sensors?

nmoverland

Yep, the seats do add a couple of inches of head room. I'm a bit shorter so I had to add a few spacers to the posts to raise the seats.

Two items that one needs to contend with when installing after market seats: 1) convince the computer that the new seats have built in air bags (the old OEM seats did) and 2) the weight sensor to turn on and off the airbags on the passenger side.

Passenger side solution: I installed an Occupant Classification Sensor (OCS) from Metal Tech. The OCS is a switch that can manually turn the airbag on and off, passenger side.

Drivers side solution: The other issue is to convince the computer that the new seats have built in air bags. The wiring harness under the drivers seat controls this function, it is a load transducer. I placed a resister in line with the harness on the drivers side and now the computer believes there is an airbag in the aftermarket seats.

Works well, no error lights and airbags are in working order.

nmoverland

Thanks, it serves us very well. . The LP6 comes with a bracket (see picture) that I mounted to the bumper. I placed mild steel under the bumper to support the weight of the lights.

IMG_7845.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears