LR3 dog stuff

XJLI

Adventurer
The Harbor Freight utility covers are CHEAPP and machine washable. I just put one in my backseat and popped grommets in so the headrests hold it in place I bought another for the cargo area.
933CBCEB-72AA-4E97-A5E2-AC89250D06A6.jpeg

DVD

Adventurer
I know you said you don't have the 3rd row, but just for reference, it's not optimal for a big dog :)
IMG_20200613_104657444.jpg

Before anybody calls the SPCA, this was from a trip with 2 vehicles but we took a short side trip with 7 people plus dog loaded into the LR3. The poor dog only had to travel like that for 10 min or so.

David_h

We have two berners and use this and it’s pretty decent. Have to replace the Velcro every now and then.

North American Custom Covers Compatible Cargo Liner for Land Rover LR3 & LR4 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00M965WWO/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_PL7GEb817EXTV

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Another vote for North American Custom Covers. In my RR Sport I got tired of the velcro not holding along the top so I installed a long piece of 2" wide velcro (tan color) and also placed some panel screws into the plastic above. The velcro does not stick too well to the carpet. Otherwise the cover is a great way to protect the car from my muddy and wet labrador retriever after a day in the field.

David_h

Another vote for North American Custom Covers. In my RR Sport I got tired of the velcro not holding along the top so I installed a long piece of 2" wide velcro (tan color) and also placed some panel screws into the plastic above. The velcro does not stick too well to the carpet. Otherwise the cover is a great way to protect the car from my muddy and wet labrador retriever after a day in the field.

picture added...

IMG_2116.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger