M/C Riding Gear: Aerostich and BMW, Men's and Women's

billy bee

Adventurer
Hi guys,

I have this stuff up on AdvRider, but know I'll have a better chance of a civilized sale here. Basically have three times for sale:

Aerostich Roadcrafter 2-pc. 44L.
I have owned this suit for about 10 years. I bought it used but it was in new condition when I bought it. I have worn it enough to break it in, but it still has that new suit stiffness. This suit has never fit me well. Too tight around the belly and too short in the legs. I am 6"2", 220, with 35" sleeve and 35" inseam. With my legs bent on my Uly the pant cuffs ride up well above my ankle. And with a heated vest underneath, the mid-section is too snug.

So, I am willing to sell or trade for a one- or two-piece Roadcrafter in 46L. Any color, comparable condition. Mine is in very good condition. Older suit, but just broken in. All zipper pulls are good, Velcro is good, reflective material is good. Could use a wash and Nikwax treatment. Comes with shoulder, elbow, and hip pads and ellipse.

Asking $435. $410 without hip pads. $395 without hip pads or ellipse...plus actual shipping charge to the lower 48 only.

smugshot5678373-XL.jpg

smugshot7773157-XL.jpg

SOLD!!!BMW Savanna 2 Jacket and Street Pants. Womens size 6R
I bought this (used) for my wife several years ago. She wore it on one trip and hung it in the closet. It is an excellent jacket in VG condition. Includes liner and I'll throw in a pair of BMW Street pants, also size 6R.

Mrs. Bee is 5'3", 125 lbs and these items fit her well.

$325 plus shipping to the lower 48 only. Open to offers/trades.

smugshot3354944-XL.jpg

smugshot753318-XL.jpg

smugshot701235-L.jpg

smugshot2663716-L.jpg

Aerostich Darien Light. Men's XL.
This is a well-used, 10-year-old jacket that has been recently refurbished by Aerostich. Less than 1,000 miles since I sent it to them for the complete once-over. They replaced all the worn Velcro, zipper pulls, chaffed spots (inside), and Nikwaxed the jacket. The chafing was caused by the hook fasteners on the pads. Cost me more than $125. I was promised it would be like new...and I am very happy with the results.

Never been down. No rips, tears, or abrasions. This is a great three-season jacket. Good in all but the coolest conditions. I am 6"2", 220 with 35" sleeve. Perfect fit for me. I am only selling to buy a Fallstaff that is FS here. If the Fallstaff sells, will keep this another 10 years and refurb it as necessary.

Size XL. Comes with elbow pads, shoulder pads, and bug stains. But I'll wash it first if you prefer. $215 shipped USPS Flat Rate in the US only.

smugshot3785042-XL.jpg

smugshot6609034-XL.jpg

Thanks for looking,
Bill

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior