Manley Explore "Jurassic" Trailer MORV

Skibovr6

Whats going on guys. Just wanted to share my experience with Manley ORV. I am a big car nut. I have a crazy eye for detail and love great build quality. I had a 1967 M416 trailer for a few years. It looked great behind my JKU. It always seemed to need something. I wanted a RTT and would have spent a ton of money on it to get it the way I wanted. I began looking into trailers. One company specifically (I wont mention name) had a great looking trailer. I tried to contact them for days with no reply. I later found out people had ordered trailers from this company and were waiting upwards of a year with little to no communication. I couldnt see spending 6-8k and have bad customer service and not have a solid completion date. Than I cam across Manley ORV. I liked what I saw on the website so I decided to give them a call, second ring Josh Manley answers. I told him what I was looking to do, he replied no problem, it will be about 6-8 weeks. I had a long list of things I wanted that were standard on his trailer. I also wanted a custom powdercoat to match the Jeep, 35s, articulated hitch, 3 raised crossbars for a tent and a bed cover. I went with the MORV Explore version that he made into a Jurassic edition to match my Jeep. I got paint samples within 3 days and called Josh to let him know which colors matched. Josh was in FULL communication during those next 6 weeks. Between phone calls, emails and facebook updated with pictures. I was told the trailer was shipping and was packed up. Let me tell you the packing job they do is amazing. Wrapped, bubbled and put on a pallet. When it arrived it was amazing and looked so much better than even the pictures. I picked up the trailer and drove it right over to CVT a local company for my RTT. I have had the tent since October and never been happier. It has been all over Oregon and recently to the Redwood National Forest. I have a 2011 Jeep 6spd with 4.88 gears and 35s. It pulls so nicely. I dont even know its back there. With the articulating hitch its super quiet too. The trailer is a real show stopped and a conversation piece. I just wanted to let you know if you are in the market for a great utility/camping trailer give them a call, you wont be disappointed. Here are some pics of the Jeep and Trailer.

Sardog1

Observer
THAT is one nice looking set-up you have there! Very tastefully done. It's really good to hear that Manley knows what customer service means. So many manufacturers just don't get it.

UncleBilly

Observer
Very nice. Aren't you the guy that tricked out your Jeep with Dinosaur stuff? I think I read a thread on this a while ago, friggin cool rig! 😜

Uncle Billy 🇺🇸

SamM

Adventurer
Do you have any plans to match the trailer wheels to the Jeep? Great looking setup you have there! Very nice!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12