MB 1226 nfo

ScottReb

Adventurer
I know these are part of the NG series like the other 4 number trucks, but I can't find much info on it or the OM 442 engine. Curious since there is one for sale reasonably priced on FireTruckMall. Waiting to hear if they actually have it in the states or not yet.

Sitec

Adventurer
I found two on there.. Think the yellow one is the one to go for, as it has the heavier hub reduction rear axle. Yes, you're right re NG. They'll have the V6 OM421 I'm guessing.. The later ones have an OM 422.. Both look tidy, let us know how you go!! :)

Sitec

Adventurer
Any updates?

Any news on these? Have they gone thru auction/sale yet? Doubting they'd be in the US but could be wrong...

Sitec

Adventurer
If he has them advertised for USD, and there's no mention of them being in Europe, then surely that's the purchase price... I'd be ringing him up, telling him you are going to come for a look with the view of driving it home.... See what he does then! ;)

Maninga

Adventurer
I asked about a MAN truck advertised on his site. Was put in touch with the guy in London selling it. Wasn't able to import it into the US either, not old enough. Would be useful to know at least country vehicle is based in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12