Military M1101 / M1102 Trailer Soft Top Parts Needed... If you can Help ?

Sharky1528

Observer
Guys,
Just picked up a M1102 Military Trailer with the Soft Top and I am in need of a few parts...

1st is the Top Bow Securing Turn Clip, this is on the underside of the front and rear Top Bow and
they are riveted on ( 5 on each Bow )

oHSdSR.jpg

HgymE4.jpg

od9m7h.jpg

2nd is the Soft Top securing tie down clamp, these go all around the trailer and secure
the top to the body of the trailer...

My Broken one:

q4RsfV.jpg

Pic's of a good one:

EDNyw9.jpg

52kW2N.jpg

Please PM me if you can help...

Thanks !!!

Alaskawilmer

Good morning, yesterday I picked up a very nice M1102. Noted that three of the; Soft Top securing tie down clamps are broken and needed replaced. I came across your thread. Did you find a resource where to purchase these? Thanks in advance!

Hey there fellas- nice little thread here about our trailers. Have a Quick question. I’m new to the forum and am pondering selling my m1102z it’s got new paint, wheels,tires and Bearings with led new wires for normal 6plug hook up. Clean as can be and has a nice interior with a 6” foam padded floor and sections of wood on sides. Heavy duty Aluminum interior cage with canvas exterior.... And I had a shop custom build aluminum racks for front-and top with a steel receiver for the rear.
Up top I have a Top of the line Rtt (Howling moon-stargazer deluxe like new) down bottom I have a Arb Simpson on a flat Arb roof rack that slides out over tailgate. I think in Know what I should post it at- Whst value do you guys think it holds????
Thanks for the information- I value your opinion. Land Caesar

Attachments

• D31C70BC-C12B-457B-B5AE-E53985FF337A.jpeg
    D31C70BC-C12B-457B-B5AE-E53985FF337A.jpeg
    123.1 KB · Views: 134
  • 31A28644-883F-4345-A1FD-720DEEFAAEA3.jpeg
    31A28644-883F-4345-A1FD-720DEEFAAEA3.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 226
  • 607FF63C-4E99-426C-A0FE-26A1E3615E6B.png
    607FF63C-4E99-426C-A0FE-26A1E3615E6B.png
    616.5 KB · Views: 154

TheTrashPanda

Hey there fellas- nice little thread here about our trailers. Have a Quick question. I’m new to the forum and am pondering selling my m1102z it’s got new paint, wheels,tires and Bearings with led new wires for normal 6plug hook up. Clean as can be and has a nice interior with a 6” foam padded floor and sections of wood on sides. Heavy duty Aluminum interior cage with canvas exterior.... And I had a shop custom build aluminum racks for front-and top with a steel receiver for the rear.
Up top I have a Top of the line Rtt (Howling moon-stargazer deluxe like new) down bottom I have a Arb Simpson on a flat Arb roof rack that slides out over tailgate. I think in Know what I should post it at- Whst value do you guys think it holds????
Thanks for the information- I value your opinion. Land Caesar

A few things that might be asked are, what year is it, who did the work, do you have receipts for the work done, are you the original owner post service? I'm not an appraiser by any means, but I think it's only a matter of time before someone asks.

Checkout the GovPlanet sold/settled auctions. It's not an exact science, but it's a good indicator for your model.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12