Modified M103A3 trailer for sale

I'm selling my M103A3. Its in NW WI, zip code 54762. I've had this for sale for a couple of years and no takers. Its for sale at $500. I bought it for $700 and then drove it from UT to WI. Thats the only trip I've used it for. It hauls straight. Here is a link to more information on it. This link is for the M105, but the bed is the same http://olive-drab.com/idphoto/id_photos_m105_trailer.php. Heres a link to the M103 series of trailer for weight, tire size etc: http://olive-drab.com/idphoto/id_photos_m103_trailer.php.

The trailer is in great, but modified, condition. The modifications include a truck-bed storage box (with lock and key) welded on the front, see pics below. This can be cut off very easily if you dont like it. Also, the jack is not original issue, but a instead a aftermarket heavy duty jack. It has been wired to a 7 plug. It has the original (2nd generation) hydraulic brakes though I don't know the working condition if they work. It shows very little sign of wear with only superficial rust on the axle and leaf packs. I have all the bows for it. Canvas tops for it are available though I don't have one. I attached plywood sides to it with brackets so the bows have no holes in them. The tires are 9x20s and are about 40 inches tall overall and in decent condition with only a few superficial cracks and 3/8 tread left. It has the original pintle hitch. Plus, I have an adapter hitch for it that allows it to be towed with a standard 2" receiver.

I hate to see this trailer go, but its too much trailer for my purposes. I'm open to trades too like a M12k or 8274, 16 inch tires mud or all terrain tires, some landcruiser split rims, a hunting r i f l e, If this posting is still up, then the trailer is still available. If you are interested, email me to set up a time to see it, mid-day and evenings are best. Please send me a message first and we can talk on the phone later. This trailer is sold in an "as is" condition.

Attachments

• Manufacture plate.jpg
    Manufacture plate.jpg
    405.8 KB · Views: 20
  • Front 2.jpg
    Front 2.jpg
    598.2 KB · Views: 27
  • Pintle.jpg
    Pintle.jpg
    651.6 KB · Views: 20
  • Under.jpg
    Under.jpg