Need SOLAR PANELS for overland truck in Texas/Arizona/South California - urgent!

World Experience

URGENT - Our overland truck had an accident during the expedition, and we're looking for new solar panels so we can continue our journey.

Below is the specification of the original panels. We can replace them with something similar.

Power (each): 595 W (x 4 panels)
Maximum Power Voltage: 43.62 V
Maximum Power Current: 13.64 A
Efficiency Module: 21.29%
Number of Cells: 156
Material: Monocrystalline Silicon

We're currently in Houston on our way to the West Coast. We're looking to find a store that can sell us 4 solar panels for urgent installation (need them to be in vendor stock). We can pick them up along the way (taking I-10 from Houston to San Diego or Los Angeles).

If anyone knows a vendor between Texas and California that we can contact, please let us know!

gabrielef

I know of stock in Sacramento, CA. 126W. Flexible panel. Each covers about 3x3

Prob not what you need but it’s something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

World Experience

I know of stock in Sacramento, CA. 126W. Flexible panel. Each covers about 3x3

Prob not what you need but it’s something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for reply.
Yeah, we are not looking for flexible panels. How is the quality? Have you already used them?

llamalander

I would call some solar installation companies on your route-- sounds like you want some of the newest tech, often installers have orphaned or unused stock from buying in full pallets. I've gotten all my panels this way for $0.50/watt or less and the companies were happy to see them gone. Craigslist is usually where I start-

World Experience

I would call some solar installation companies on your route-- sounds like you want some of the newest tech, often installers have orphaned or unused stock from buying in full pallets. I've gotten all my panels this way for $0.50/watt or less and the companies were happy to see them gone. Craigslist is usually where I start-
Thanks for you return! We found new ones in California and asked them to ship to a company in Tucson. This is gonna work! Thank you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger