Need windows? Try Callen Camper...

stomperxj

Explorer
I bought all my windows last fall from Callen Camper in El Cajon. I received prompt service and good quality Kinro windows. The whole transaction went very smooth and I was happy with everything. About a month ago I saw they had some windows on eBay that I thought I would rather have for my build. I emailed Tammy Callen and asked if she was up for a trade with me. She said no problem and even paid for my return shipping. Tammy Callen is great to deal with and the windows are very good quality if you are thinking about radius corner windows for your build.

Here is their eBay store:

http://stores.shop.ebay.com/Callen-Camper__W0QQ_armrsZ1

A big thanks to Tammy at Callen Camper!

I had these black 12x9 sliders:
12x9blacksliders.jpg

I traded for these 12x9 white picture windows:
12x9whitepicture.jpg

Just wanted to share my experience and give some credit...

Jess

JKDetonator

Adventurer
Good Job!

With all the fraud going on these days, and poor dealer service, it is refreshing to hear about a company that goes the extra step! Looking forward to pics of the new "Picture Windows" installed!

R_Lefebvre

Expedition Leader
Maybe this is a good place to ask... On my trailer, I plan to have a sleeping space for the kids inside. I'd like some sort of window/hatch which also serves as a door for the kids. I'm looking for something about 20" tall that can either open wide enough, or swing out, but preferably would have glass so it's a window too. If not, I'll have to make my own.

stomperxj

Explorer
R_Lefebvre said:
Maybe this is a good place to ask... On my trailer, I plan to have a sleeping space for the kids inside. I'd like some sort of window/hatch which also serves as a door for the kids. I'm looking for something about 20" tall that can either open wide enough, or swing out, but preferably would have glass so it's a window too. If not, I'll have to make my own.

Haven't seen anything like that really except for prehung doors that are about 24x36...

Backwoods Rambler said:
Great to hear about the service!

Question: Why the switch? I would think the sliders would offer better ventilation.

I have bigger sliders that are going in the walls and I'm putting a Fantastic Fan in for a roof vent. Plus the small sliders i had were black and not tinted and my other 3 windows are white with standard tint. Now they all match...

Wall windows 12x18:

12x18whitetintedslider.jpg

New door windows from above 12x9:

12x9whitepicture.jpg

Front picture window 10x54:

10x54whitetinted.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior

Members online