Nevada Trophy 2010

Scott Brady

Founder
Not totally dead yet. . .

From Michael Green

Attention NVTR Participants; Yesterdays cancellation notice of NVTR2010 seems to have awaken even those in the local grave yard!
Questions, comments and suggestions have filled our email file.
Bottom line is,,, We had only FIVE paid cars, Not teams, CARS.
In addition we've had numerous notes earlier this week from past participants that can't attend this year, reasons being: On Vacation, New car (wont take it on NVTR), Lost of Job, No Money, Illness, Can't get time off, etc.

One reply was sort of funny... "Bummer on the cancellation. We have always wanted to do this with our prerunners and will do someday. My prerunner is a 2wd which prevents me from entering but I think it will do what most 4wds will do." Kinda like entering a Unicycle in a Motocross I thought. But we told him he's welcome to enter if he brings 9 more 2wd vehicles with him!

That said; Yesterdays notice has created renewed interest....

IF we can get to 20 cars by next WED the 30th WE WILL RUN NVTR2010 on July 30-Aug 1.

Ball is in your court.

MG

Redline

Likes to Drive and Ride
It's too bad for the NVTR...

My team had a good time last year and came in third. We had planned to have another go at it in 2010, this time with TWO V8 4th Gen 4Runners, looking for gold. But almost everyone on the team had a scheduling conflict so we decided to skip it.

They have a long way to go to get up to 20 cars (10 teams).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998