New Conqueror Owner Weight/Water Fill Cap

brittan

Adventurer
I just picked up a new-to-me Conqueror Compact. I'm doing some reading and and had a question. I gathered from this thread that the weight of the trailer is ~1650 lb's empty...What does yours weigh loaded? I plan on loading mine up and getting it weighed but I need to fix a few things first...trailer stand is all busted up, dust cap came off the hub, table wires busted, etc.

The PO lost the cap that goes on the water filler neck. Anyone else lost one? Where did you source the replacement if you did?

Lots of good ideas on improvements out there...thanks for sharing.

mtnbike28

Expedition Leader
Lost mine too!

I never had luck finding a replacement... RV shops where looked quick and said nope : (

I used a rubber boot from Home Depot attached to a PVC screw cat... at least I can screw/unscrew to fill. I will try to get a picture if you want one.

hth

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
I just picked up a new-to-me Conqueror Compact. I'm doing some reading and and had a question. I gathered from this thread that the weight of the trailer is ~1650 lb's empty...What does yours weigh loaded? I plan on loading mine up and getting it weighed but I need to fix a few things first...trailer stand is all busted up, dust cap came off the hub, table wires busted, etc.

The PO lost the cap that goes on the water filler neck. Anyone else lost one? Where did you source the replacement if you did?

Lots of good ideas on improvements out there...thanks for sharing.

Did you buy Jeff's trailer?
Welcome to the Conqueror Owner's Club!
Dendy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12