New ExpeditionApparel special! 30% off all new winter coats!

c.nordstrom

World Traveller Extraordinaire
New Special for 11/19/12

Jacket Promo.jpg

Temperatures are starting to drop all across the United States – make sure you're prepared for winter by taking advantage of ExpeditionApparel's newest holiday promotion. From November 15th-22nd, we're offering 30% off all new winter outerwear. Buy a nice coat for yourself or for a loved one – ExpeditionApparel has the newest hard shell, soft shell, fleece, and down jackets from ExOfficio, Mountain Khakis, and Outdoor Research.

Finding the perfect garment can be intimidating but ExpeditionApparel has you covered. ExpeditionApparel's own Charles Nordstrom has recently penned this guide to navigating the sometimes confusing world of winter coats.

Check it out here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ExpeditionApparel's pre-holiday clearance sale begins today! We're offering 35% off + free shipping on a ton of items that are taking up space in our warehouse. Why do we need to move them? So we can make room for lots of awesome and exciting new gear.

As a "thank you" to the ExpeditionPortal community, we've decided to make the clearance sale ExPo exclusive for the next week! ExpeditionPortal has been a big supporter of ExpeditionApparel over the last year so ExPo members get first crack at our inventory! Colors, sizes, and quantities are all limited so act quickly.

All you need to do is click this link to access our private clearance-only category. When you add an item from this category to your cart, the discount will appear.

Thanks for all the support over the last year and happy shopping!

- Charlie

Attachments

• EXA-Promo-Template1.jpg
    EXA-Promo-Template1.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

geodasher

Observer
Promotion only 10%, not 35%?

Well, I followed the link and selected several items but the "Portal Promotion" was only a 10% discount. Could there be an error?

Follow-up: On the second try I see what happened. After adding the first item and clicking "Continue Shopping," the website did not return me to the Clearance page and there was no return link to it. The second item I selected was not on sale although "Portal Promotion" still showed at the bottom of the Cart. Confusing but I figured it out. Thanks.

Last edited:

c.nordstrom

Well, I followed the link and selected several items but the "Portal Promotion" was only a 10% discount. Could there be an error?

Follow-up: On the second try I see what happened. After adding the first item and clicking "Continue Shopping," the website did not return me to the Clearance page and there was no return link to it. The second item I selected was not on sale although "Portal Promotion" still showed at the bottom of the Cart. Confusing but I figured it out. Thanks.

I did try to make the process as smooth + simple as possible but we are limited slightly by our shopping card software. I would love to add a return link to the Clearance page but it's been left off for the moment to make sure you guys get first crack at everything.

The response has been great so far! Will be sending out a bunch of orders today.

Charlie

cobound

Adventurer
Heading over there now...love the ExO shirts!

B

Edit: Purchase made!!

Thanks for the sweet discount!

Last edited:

c.nordstrom

Thanks to everyone who has shopped with us so far. If you've placed an order in the last 24 hours, it's boxed and ready to be picked up! Hope everyone likes the gear. Don't forget - only 6 days until this is open to the public!

c.nordstrom

Hey guys, just wanted to announce our new winter special! Get 75% off a pair of shorts when you purchase a pair of pants at full price. All the details are available here!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior