New Jurgens off-road Camper Trailers!! Let's have some input....

bunduguy

Supporting Sponsor
Hi Frank,
Yes, the Xcell is available! They are all available, but will all be on an order-only basis. I would love to have a fleet just sitting here waiting for customers, but my wallet and common-sense say otherwise!
You going to make it out to OX12?

ersatzknarf

lost, but making time
Hi Roualeyn,
That's good news !
Yes, wouldn't a fleet be nice ? ;)
Understood, of course !
We'd love to make it, this year, but it's just not in the cards :(
Maybe, next year :D

skibum315

Explorer
Since you've now brought one in, can you comment on typical loaded weights for the Xplorer? I realize it's all in what you bring, but the Jurgens site (http://www.jurgenssafari.co.za/models/xplorer.html) lists tare of 1296kg (~2850lbs) ... is that the dry weight? Same site gives GVM (gross vehicle mass?) of 1650kg (~3600lbs); so 'only' 750 lbs of cargo? I'll be honest and admit that I haven't looked at a list of weights, but I'd assume that with fridge/stove/kitchen/jerry cans/propane/water/other equipment; one could hit that amout of cargo in a hurry ... and that's before personal gear (luggage) and foodstuffs.

I notice you're offering a couple of models of the Xplorer; any chance there's a second model of the Xcape, that would have the secondary bed like the Xplorer does? The sheer size of the Xplorer (not to mention the price tag) is a bit bigger than I wanted to go; a smaller version of the same, could be right up my alley.

Thanks!

NetDep

Adventurer
Hi Frank,
Yes, the Xcell is available! They are all available, but will all be on an order-only basis. I would love to have a fleet just sitting here waiting for customers, but my wallet and common-sense say otherwise!
You going to make it out to OX12?

Checked out your site -- quite interested in the Xcape -- can you provide any other information? Price? Date available? Options/color and such?

Thanks -- looks to be an awesome trailer!!

Ace Brown

Retired Ol’ Fart
If you review this thread you will find lots of previous data on the Xcape, including photos and drawings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12