New Product! TeraFlex MP Tailgate Tables!

TeraFlex

4804180_2.jpg

JK MP Tailgate Table w/ cutting board #4804180 $209.99 Order Here: http://www.teraflex.biz/jk-mp-tailgate-w-cutting-board-1755.html
JK MP Tailgate Table w/o cutting board #4804181 $188.99
JK MP Tailgate Table Cutting Board #4804182 $23.99

The TeraFlex MP (multi-purpose) tailgate table was co-developed with Vector Off Road and is designed specifically for the JK. The large 23.5"w x 12"d table is designed to provide maximum use while on the trail, and folds vertical when not in use. The MP table is constructed from lightweight aluminum with stainless steel hardware and is rated for 75 lbs. of evenly distributed load capacity. The table also includes a polyethylene cutting board, trash bag hooks, and a bottle opener. Multiple slots and holes allow for attaching accessories to the underside of the table.

Now in stock! Check with your favorite TeraFlex dealer today!

Last edited:

Judoka

Learning To Live
I could offer my new 13 JKU for a "demo vehicle". Feel free to install this on her and I will be glad to show off the product!:victory:

GetOutThere

Adventurer
Looks like a decent table, though pricey like all tailgate tables.

Looking forward to seeing some real life reviews re: weight, noise in cabin, fit, finish, etc.

Also just to reiterate, the link provided does not seem to work.

Vince1

Adventurer
This is the Vector one. I ordered it from them and was surprised to see it had the Teraflex logo on it. I like it because it can be used with the Swag tailgate holder. That way, door stays open when table is in use! The install uses nutserts which are a PITA, but they supply a simple tool (you will need the drill bit). Comes with a nice, though small, cutting board. Also has lots of places to attach stuff (I added the two Quickfists for my axe. Molle bags coming) Pics of mine installed:

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    99.4 KB · Views: 50
  • table2.JPG
    table2.JPG
    111.6 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

Yuke

Adventurer
Link doesn't work.

I am a huge teraflex fan. However, the front runner table is a better buy from what i see with the vector table being rebadged

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger