New (to me) Rig

A new adventure awaits us.

I learned of a lightly used XPCamper for sale not far from me. The camper sits on a 2005 Ram 2500 CTD with Deaver springs and Icon shocks. One drive and I was sold. The previous owner didn't go off-roading as much as I intend so I'll be putting some more aggressive wheels and tires as well as a rear locker. Other than that and some minor mods to the camper there isn't much of a build thread.

Here is what it looks like now:

ce79ffd19a846c3e00baba89a2974b26.jpg

steelheadbum

Adventurer
Nice score! If I didn't build a van this was my other option, looks great bro congrats.
Buck

The Redneck Mexican
2002 E350 7.3 PSD 4x4 8inch lift pop top conversion....

Chevrolado

Cruisin'
Wow. thats a great lookin rig! very nice setup.

Any pics of the inside of the camper? Would love to see the amenities that thing has in there.

Very nice!

brian90744

American Trekker
great.

Now you have upgraded from a flip-pac, you will love it. great buy, enjoy.
brian

Last edited:

Maninga

Adventurer
Congratulations on your purchase. We're also in the process of finalising the purchase of a used XPCamper (previous owner played with the hydralics, long sequence of events and we've since bought a new set to be fitted). F250's, Dodge Ram's and GMC's are all rare and expensive here in Australia, so we're putting one onto a Mitsubishi Canter with some mods done to it.

Looked at a lot of campers prior, there really isn't much in the same class for the same price.

A few more photos...

One shot of it closed in the driveway

Our dog Pebbles enjoying her new vantage point to survey the neighborhood:

And me enjoying my first XPNap:

SouthWest Roamer

Wow, that looks like fun! Is there any chance you will be parting out the Titan now that you have that beast? I sure would love to have your bumpers and fridge/grill slide. Please let me know if you are considering this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12