NIMBUS HARDSHELL ROOF TOP TENT

Obsessed2findARuggedHybid

"The Nimbus Tent is designed in Colorado and manufactured at our factory overseas with high-quality raw materials, and careful attention to detail"

Don't know much about this tent but it annoys me when companies are vague or miss leading. I doubt CO 4x4 owns the factory in China that makes 95% of the tents sold in the USA these days. Lots of moving parts to fail. It's heavy as well.

86scotty

Cynic
Then quit reading and just buy the things that interest you. You aren't going to change the world either way you go. No one would ever sell anything if they weren't vague or misleading, and honestly most people don't want to know the truth, at least here in the US. It gets in the way of being at the top of the food chain.

Then quit reading and just buy the things that interest you. You aren't going to change the world either way you go. No one would ever sell anything if they weren't vague or misleading, and honestly most people don't want to know the truth, at least here in the US. It gets in the way of being at the top of the food chain.

Just trying to set the record straight bro. It's Chinese made with cheap components. Folks should know that.

86scotty

Cynic
Oh, I agree. My post was a little snarky but I kind of meant it and I kind of have to bury my head in the sand on some stuff and just get what I want and enjoy life. If I look too hard I wouldn't be able 1. eat chicken. 2. buy groceries, clothes or electronics anywhere, or of any brand. 3. Live in any country anywhere due to their politics. Etc. Etc.

By the way, having owned a few RTT's, I dont' think there are any that aren't made in China.

Oh, I agree. My post was a little snarky but I kind of meant it and I kind of have to bury my head in the sand on some stuff and just get what I want and enjoy life. If I look too hard I wouldn't be able 1. eat chicken. 2. buy groceries, clothes or electronics anywhere, or of any brand. 3. Live in any country anywhere due to their politics. Etc. Etc.

By the way, having owned a few RTT's, I dont' think there are any that aren't made in China.

That's cool man I can be snarky as well. Being vague is on thing but " overseas " and " our factory " is more like lying not being vague. Chatting with a guy on Facebook who thought they were made in CO.

Terrapod, Bush, Ostrich and Alucab great tents not made in China.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior