Nissan Expedition Vechicle Project

Ok everyone, I just bought a 2002 Nissian Pathfinder last week and the frist thing i did was install a MYWay Roof top tent. we have already spent two nights in it and loved it. now Im trying to decied what to do next. the tent itself kinda spent my buget on large items, but there is room for small improvments. let me know what you think of the rig so far. and if you have a similar vechicle please post and tell me what you have done to yours. thanks

Attachments

• IMAG0143.jpg
    IMAG0143.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 45
  • rrt 2011 008.JPG
    rrt 2011 008.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 51
  • IMAG0148.jpg
    IMAG0148.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 38
Last edited:

adrenaline503

Explorer
All you need are some 31x10.5 AT tires and youre ready to go. I would check craigslist and look for a used set, Ive seen them low as $200 bucks for 4 with over 60% tread remaining.

Co-opski

Expedition Leader
IME,
Looks like a good platform for some trips into the mountains. Just add some AT tires and give it a good baseline in maintenance and you will have many miles of fun. Don't let mods get in the way of adventures.

digitalferg

Adventurer
In the pic with the tent open, it looks like the backend is saggin a bit--you prob had it loaded down with camping gear in the back as well... I would suggest beefing up the suspension first--especially with a large tent like that up on the roof.

Looks like a nice, clean rig and the Pathy is definitely a decent platform for some exploration and camping

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12