No name awnings

madmax718

Explorer
One thing to keep in mind is to always always always stake down the poles with the supplied guy ropes, even if there is no wind. Thankfully mine never got damaged by the wind but the potential is there and boy would you be so pissed off at yourself!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

How do you stake down if your not on dirt? I was thinking of running a 45 degree guy line down down to the truck wheels so that it would prevent lift up.

patoz

Expedition Leader
Most people use a weight of some sort, like a sand bag, bucket full of dirt if it's available, or a jug full of water if the extra water is available. The trick is to try to find something that's not easily tripped over.

Wind conditions will determine the size and weight of your anchors.

alia176

Explorer
How do you stake down if your not on dirt? I was thinking of running a 45 degree guy line down down to the truck wheels so that it would prevent lift up.
Your plan should work and if rocks are available, use them as anchors. I've used solar showers, jerry cans, etc for anchors in the past.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

madmax718

Explorer
jumped on it, but a little late. Ended up buying from another seller for 5 bucks more. Oh well. I only expect these to sell out faster now that summer is here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12