Nps300 crew cab version 2

So I built an nps back in 2010, and it served me very well until I had some cooling system issues that resulted in a rebuild. I lost faith in her and got myself an atw fg84bus and combined it with a trailer for some softer trips while I pondered the future. Having used the mitsi for a while now I'm keen to get back into an NPS. I find fuel use ad lacking top end power are both issues I can't abide longer.

So the next will again be a dual cab and so far I planned on ATW SRW conversion with steels rims. Upgraded to 300l fuel tank for longer desert trips. A few factory items have popped up recently so I'm going to add cameras, cruise, Dave and TPMS all from factory.

M toying with lifepo4 batteries for the house if I can find a suitable 24-12 volt charger with the right algorithm. Previously I'd used the redarc bcdc1240 which served well so maybe the lithium version of that. But I suppose wi the the new gvm I can afford the agm battery weight.

The previous pod has lived hard now on its 3rd vehicle so I'm going to start again from scratch. This time it will be full length without the gap between the cab and kitchen for drums. I only really used the once a year so the space is being reused for other stuff, like a permanent swag for me!

Love to hear what others are doing with 2015+ models as there is allways something to learn

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman