Officially a trailer owner

Colin Hughes

Explorer
I picked my TCTeardrops trailer up this week. Just starting to make modifications for how we want things laid out. I'm really happy with how the trailer turned out and how it looks. image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Colin Hughes

Explorer
Thanks! It's a 5x9. Sort of a hybrid with the ground clearance pkg frame but a 3500lb axle, brakes, lock and roll hitch extra class three receivers, Land Rover wheels and AT tires. I know we will travel down some rough roads but not going to do extreme off-roading with the trailer attached so it's built for what we will use it for. The spare tire still need to be attached to the passenger side wall behind the wheel. I'm going to use a Discovery 2 rear door wheel mount for it. I got the battery and electrics hooked up today as well as two coats of sealer on the interior and galley. I bought the trailer directly from TCTeardrops, they have no dealers as yet, and meet their driver in Sault Ste Marie for the handover. I've got to add a couple of clearance lights to the fenders to make it all legal in Canada then camping can begin in earnest.

lacofdfireman

Adventurer
Is it tacky to ask what the going amount on these trailers are? I realize there are a lot of variables because of options etc. but I'm curious as what these production models cost. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Colin Hughes

Explorer
Prices for all sizes and options are on the TCTeardrops website. Mine was around $9K but I provided some parts myself. I needed spacers for the Land Rover wheels, lug nuts, etc. Base trailers are quite reasonable compared to some others.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior