ok guys an offer

bobtail4x4

Adventurer
well everyone I checked with said that they had some military fuel changeover taps but John Craddocks had bought them,( they must have hundreds now?)
so we know where they are ............

bigger intercoolers were £400 ish apart from the one I bought for a friend with one damaged fin at £20:wings:
half an hours ally welding and its good as new,

melville and moon covers are £250 a front pair from exmoor trim,

no one had hardy spicers but as Noni said they are available here,
we had a beer or 3 as he was camped next to me during the weekend.

Nonimouse

Cynical old bastard
Yorker

Guy on here by the name of Matt Neale might have some.

I'm just about recovered from the weekend - if anyone ever offers you a South African Pineapple based spirit in a bottle wrapped in barbed wire; explain to them that you have suddenly become teetoatal

The local spares chap should have a list for me when we meet up in the pub on Friday night. Sorry for the delay, he's rather busy building a Tomcat trayback for a customer; so price lists were not the order of the day last week.

Nonimouse

Cynical old bastard
righto chaps

I keep trying to get this right but I keep failing so for any and all prices on all the stuff we have talked about speak to Adrian via email at info@tor4x4.co.uk

He will supply prices and delivery costs to America - in fact to the world (even really remote places)

overlander

Expedition Leader
I'm trying to find an affordable used auxilary fuel tank, the approx 45L kind that fits in the right rear arch well of a Defender 110, that plumbs between the filler and the tank.

Also interested in the water tank of same design that fits in the left hand arch. not sure what post would be on that, but interested none the less.

Nonimouse

Cynical old bastard
S/H over here are rare as rocking horse poo. Safari Equip makes them though. Ask Adrian for a price as he deals with them

AxeAngel

Expedition Leader
Can you guys get me a price on the following :

Auxiliary light switch (Disco 2 2003-2004) : VVN500060

-Sam

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dgollman