OUT OF STOCK - NEW Partner Steel Stove - 22" Cook Partner - 2 Burner Stove - $466.35 ($535 with tax and shipping)

VORSHEER

Supporting Sponsor / Approved Vendor
The stove deal is back!

New in box. It does come with an extra long propane hose that is 86" long from the Partner Steel factory (about 24" longer than normal - no additional charge). Gas connection is on the left hand side.

This legendary Partner Steel stove has the burners spaced 12" apart to more easily accommodate 10" pans. Additionally, the grill spacing has been reduced over the burner plates so that a small coffee cup can be warmed. The windscreen is a standard feature with this stove. BTU's 10,000 (x2), Dimensions: 12 x 22 x 3 1/2, 17lbs. Built in Pocatello, ID USA ??.

$466.35 Stove
$33.65 Tax
$35 Shipping (shipping to HI and AK may be more)
$535 Total

To pay by credit card, just text your email address and billing zip code to 385-685-5037

overland-adventure-day-3-31.jpg

cook-partner-2-b-22-stove-e1550686548918.jpg
plus propane hose and regulator.

- David

Last edited:

VORSHEER

And we're back in stock!!! It's off-season (for trailer building) and we've got a few extra stoves to unload and just in time for the holidays!!!

?

-David

VORSHEER

How are these burners for consistently holding a very low flame?

Here's a good review and he runs it on low:
It does have wind guards but I would think enough wind could knock out a low flame. On high flame, no amount of wind could knock out a flame. This is the best stove we've ever used.

Superduty

Adventurer
More concerned with the mechanism of the burners/ valves and their ability to hold the low flame. Obviously wind is another factor in the equation. Notwithstanding wind a lot of stoves can't maintain a low flame very well.

I'll check out that review, thanks.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

VORSHEER

We still have a few of these beautiful stoves left.

We usually ship these out the same day payment is made. We ship UPS ground.

VORSHEER

And we're out of stock. We may have a different stove to offer for our next end of year sale.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears