Oz Tent- thanks Aaron!

IZZYDUSIT

Adventurer
I must bring my experience with Aaron, distributor of the Oz tent to share with this forum.
I have ordered the RV3, and When it arrived, I did not open the box for a long while only because I did not want to possibly lose anything and also did not have time to do so.( this are the best excuses I can come up with for now..lol) anyway I wanted to use it for Memorial Day weekend and when I opened the box and erected the tent I found the tent frame to be severely damaged !!!
called , emailed, and sent pictures to Aaron and here is the respond Ive gotten-

Izzy,
The damage to your tent is not a defect in material or workmanship—so this is not covered under warranty. Unfortunately we are past the claim period for the shipper. If you had filed a claim upon receipt we could have taken care of this.

I can offer a few solutions

1) I can ship you a new frame for $180. You can repair and sew the tent and bag on your end.

2) You can return the tent and we can repair here. You pay the freight both ways plus the $180, plus any repair (guess $75).

3) I give you 50% off on a new tent plus shipping.

Let me know what you want to do.

Best Regards,

Aaron Hill

I felt I was treated more then fairly, and the solution, though costly taught me to inspect packages right away and that it pays to deal with a stand out reputable vendor like Aaron and Bright Path company!!
Thanks Aaron !!:victory::victory::victory:

IZZYDUSIT

Adventurer
Yes, Aaron is the US distributor of the Oz Tent, here is his email address-
aaron@brightpath.us
Aaron was really great to work with!
The tents were on sale originally when I bought it, but I missed the sale dead line by a day and he extended that sale price to me then, and now, when I goofed with my damaged frame, he did not have to do anything for me since it was not a manufacturer defect and past shipper responsibility, he went forward and helped me as well.
Its like the proverbial "the service after the sale is what makes the difference!"
Highly recommend the distributor and the tent is so awesome!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior