Pallet jack for camper dolly

Kmehr

Adventurer
In the process of building a new garage that will have space to store my camper inside. I am also building a lean-to on the side that I want the camper to be able to fit in as well. Thinking about camper dolly designs and whether a pallet jack would work well. For the same money as the Reico titan camper dolly you could buy a used electric pallet jack. I used to have one and now regret selling it, but curious to hear others experiences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rotten Scotten

I just made a doll out of 2x6 and plywood. Pit 2 rotating 6" tires on one side and 2 non-rotating on the other. I have tried-pod camper jacks. My wife and I can roll it back out of the way with ease. Sorry about the mess. We were getting ready for Halloween!
71971110022__4EC04124-6768-49DE-B300-509A8E36E56B.jpeg

greenerdreams

built a similar dolly as pictured but wanted an easier way to raise and lower. Kept my eye out for used lift table on criagslist and marketplace and found a fab shop going out of business. got a 3x5 hydraulic lift table that raises just high enough to get to bed height but drops almost to ground level. I modified my lumber frame to extend the table to give it a little more support and it works perfect. trying to figure a way to slide the camper off the dolly and into the truck but its just too heavy unless I place some cargo rollers or something on the bottom of the camper(not sure if that would be dangerous).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior